Corporate Travel Insurance
Did you know that as a director of a registered business entity, your corporate travel policy is valid for both your business and your leisure travel?
Recent incidents demonstrate how real the scenario of being stranded is – volcanic eruption making flying unsafe, or an air traffic controllers’ strike cutting you off from your next business meeting.
What if you got stuck in an airport terminal just before your sister’s wedding? What if a natural disaster clouded your overseas business trip?
Corporate Travel Insurance is your passport to peace of mind when you travel. Its benefits go well beyond your retail or credit card travel policy. With the expertise and empathy of Zurich Assist, we’ll provide you with a worldwide, personal assistance service.
We cover businesses small and large that have directors and employees travelling for business. Premiums are based on the number of interstate and overseas trips per year.
If you travel for business, or you have employees travelling on your behalf, consider Corporate Travel Insurance.
You will be covered for:
- Travel disruption, cancellations, loss of deposits
- Lost, stolen or damaged baggage
- Political and natural disaster evacuation
- Unlimited overseas medical expenses
- Personal liability during your travel
- Assistance services of Zurich Assist, within Australia and worldwide, 24/7, including:
- Access to medical practitioners for emergency assistance and advice
- Medical repatriation / evacuation
- Advice and assistance with lost luggage (including passport).
Please contact Jadran to discuss your requirements on:
Direct Line: 03 9780 9862 Mobile: 0466 089 908 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org